• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A reminder of our Rules

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've been seeing more and more commercial links in member signature lines lately. Just a reminder that this is not allowed at CP. We are not your free advertising network. If you own a business and would like to promote it, posting here is not the way to go. It's obvious some members join CP simply to make their business name known to others. If you own a cigar forum, don't post the link in your signature area. I've seen a couple of members join recently and right away they use the signature line to promote their business or their cigar forum. Please don't do this. Our members don't come here to be bombarded with commerical links and advertisements.

Board Rules: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

Thanks,
Rod

Damn.... and I was going to start promoting my new line of glow in the dark d*ldos for men. :p

Matt R said:
Damn.... and I was going to start promoting my new line of glow in the dark d*ldos for men. :p
[snapback]147200[/snapback]​

How was the R & D on those puppies!!!!

Matt,

I heard you were going to include a few in every pass you join...

I thought you were just the product tester, not the designer. ???

Matt R said:
[snapback]147200[/snapback]​

AVB said:
I thought you were just the product tester, not the designer.

Where do you think I get all my money, panhandling??? :laugh:

benjiev said:
No not just the designer but the model ;)
[snapback]147219[/snapback]​

Well, if he's the model are magnifying glasses included with each purchase of this new product? :whistling:

Well, if he's the model are magnifying glasses included with each purchase of this new product? :whistling:

:0 OUCH! :0

Nice sigtag Dave....

DaveWF Today, 07:41 AM Post #108

Member Extraordinaire

Group: Members
Member No.: 66

Hey Neal, I can provide you with a couple of links to free laptop sites if you'd like.

--------------------

www.GetAFreeIpodNow.com

Nice Attitude Matt.... :angry:
Thanks for handling this professionally - you know, PMing a fellow member.

Oh, and thanks for taking my funny post out of context - at least include the reason I put that up there.
Matt R said:
Nice sigtag Dave....

DaveWF  Today, 07:41 AM Post #108 

Member Extraordinaire

Group: Members
Member No.: 66

Hey Neal, I can provide you with a couple of links to free laptop sites if you'd like. 

--------------------

www.GetAFreeIpodNow.com
[snapback]147501[/snapback]​

Once again, I ask you Dave.......WHY are you here????

I alluded to your sigtag the other day, which is the reason for this post by Rod. Apparently you are above the rules??? This post by Rod pertains to the issue at hand and is just as professional as a PM. Rules are rules.. follow 'em or be reminded of them until you do.

You may think that since you apologized, that makes everything swell again. Well, hate to bust your bubble, but it doesn't.

Follow the rules or feel the love, capeesh?

Please do not post other cigar forum links in your signature. If you just started a cigar forum, great, but please don't use us to advertise it. Use Yahoo & Google, they work great.

If you do not follow our signature rule, the link will be removed without notice.

Thank you,
Rod

lots of confrontations lately, of course i've been here a short while. is this usual or is the earth real close to to sun, or maybe that meteor we put a hole in is raining some sort of pixie dust down on us. please refrain from overdosing on the man pills, it makes us think with our lower head! :D

sack said:
lots of confrontations lately, of course i've been here a short while. is this usual or is the earth real close to to sun, or maybe that meteor we put a hole in is raining some sort of pixie dust down on us. please refrain from overdosing on the man pills, it makes us think with our lower head! :D
[snapback]204269[/snapback]​

Am I missing something? This thread is 8 months old... ???

stevehawk said:
sack said:
[snapback]204269[/snapback]​

Am I missing something? This thread is 8 months old... ???
[snapback]204275[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing, Steve...

Sack - there's going to be confrontations from time to time. It's a natural part of the exchange of ideas. People will disagree... If you don't like confrontation, I guess this is not the place for you. But if you make the choice to leave, you're in for serious disappointment at just about every other site you visit.

On the other hand - understand that if you post in an 8 month old thread about seeing "lots of confrontations" lately, you're going to get a few WTF's... It seems like you're trying to build a case for something - not sure what the something is - but something. Maybe something is more confrontations???