• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boli CE - DTA ccut & UECCDDE - XYxxxxx

grateful1

Oh My!
Does anyone have a box of either with only a 'single' XY stamp? No other stamp under that one.

I got UECCDDE with a single XY stamp with six #s after it. No revision stamp on mine if that's what you're asking.

I've smoked three from this box and enjoyed each one.

* Correction: Mine does have an extra warranty seal.

I have a box of Juan Lopez PC from '03 with a single XY stamp on it...and another with 4 stamps on it. Go figure.

Cool.

I have seen 2 boxes UECCDDE. One with one seal and the other with 2 - both w/o revisado.

They sure do look purty!

Cool.

I have seen 2 boxes UECCDDE. One with one seal and the other with 2 - both w/o revisado.

They sure do look purty!

Cripes...with you and the Watkins brothers going all lovey dovey with these, I might just have to pull the trigger.

Cool.

They sure do look purty!

Cripes...with you and the Watkins brothers going all lovey dovey with these, I might just have to pull the trigger.

I had one last night and was shocked at how good it was...and that doesn't happen very often :whistling: