• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SomekindaCrazytodoaPass

Takes:
Pinks x2
Davidoff T
Don Pepín Garcia Original Release Blue Label Lancero (Puff n’ Stuff release) 2008

Puts:
El Rey Del Mundo Tainos SXF AGO 05
Romeo Y Julieta Prince of Wales BMOCSA 1996
Partagas 8-9-8 1974
Cohiba Siglo V SIW SEP 05
Tatuaje Noella Reserva ERH OCT 06 (The OR one from Tower Cigars without Reserva Band).

You ready Anthony?

Well - that sure puts a spin on things for the return trip!

Nicely done. Thanks for playing along.

@tone-ny has to get off the golf course long enough to check in....could be toward Thanksgiving.

Seems dubious, the ‘74 898 doesn’t even list a box code. I mean were you even smoking cigars in 1974?
You noticed that too...hmmm.

We'll have to check all the sticks for authenticity and pull the questionable ones before part II.

-note-
OP updated with stogie list.

Last edited:
Yeah if my old shit is labeled beyond the decade it is just good luck. That’s true for some of my newer stock too, it makes it easier to ignore getting old. If I say “it’s 2000s opus” it’s a little less cold water to the face than “yeah this opus is from 2004, you know…20 years ago when Facebook came out”
This makes absolutely no sense. Which is why I understood it perfectly!

Well - that sure puts a spin on things for the return trip!

Nicely done. Thanks for playing along.

@tone-ny has to get off the golf course long enough to check in....could be toward Thanksgiving.
He responded to my text. Has family in. Didn't get this out yesterday. Evidently, local USPS office closes between 1 & 2 for lunch. WTF!

OK waiting for it LOL. Played golf on Mother's Day, we basically had the course to ourselves. I will burn all the fugazy cigars to make sure no one gets screwed over:eek:

Last edited:
OK waiting for it LOL. Played golf on Mother's Day, we basically had the course to ourselves. I will burn all the fugazy cigars to make sure no one gets screwed over:eek:
lol if you do that the box will be basically empty. All of the shit John and I put are rebanded “Victoria 2007” specials.