• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's happy Monday to everyone. We had a great weekend at the American Legion in New Windsor, NY. Supported a carwash fundraiser for the NFA JROTC on Saturday and the worked the semi-annual Legion Special yesterday that was a huge success. Congrats to the NY Rangers on their win as well as the Yankees on theirs. Lastly, congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race which had the closest finish in history:

Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's looking like it'll be the last of nice weather days here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA for the next few days:

Yesterday, Beth and I got all the vegetable plants and flowers planted and then I cut the grass and weed wacked to make the yard looking good. Today, we are washing all the windows to include the nine windows in the three season room. We do it every Spring and today is the day. Have a great day all and enjoy....... 👍

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's a beautiful morning here in the Hudson Valley. I have some running around to do today: Stop by the local Social Security Office in Newburgh, NY and drop off my W-4V Form (Voluntary Withholding Request); afterwards, head to the local Home Depot for a couple of things; next, stop in and see what's on sale at Tractor Supply in New Windsor, NY; lastly, do some grocery shopping at the local market. Sports wise today, the Yankees have a 1705 (5:05 PM) game at home against the Astros and then the NY Rangers vs. the Carolina Hurricanes drop the puck at 1900 (7 PM). I'll be heading to the Aroma Cigar Room around 1530 (3:30 PM) to enjoy a couple of top shelf stogies and all. Enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL today....... 🇺🇸

Good morning, Family!
Coffee is brewing, doing some work from home today
Might try and buy/build a website, who know

Still need to choose a stick to start my day off with

1000006530.jpg
1715342950580.png
EDIT: added Pic of cigar!

Last edited:
Good morning, coffee is in the cup. Heading downstairs to get in a workout. Then a day of remodeling my 5th wheel. Looking lime a no cigar kinda day.

1000006562.jpg

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and cool one out here in the Hudson Valley. We had a good weekend over all: spent Saturday at Aroma with the fellas and then yesterday Beth and I were with family and friends at the Rock Wall Pub & Grub here in Cornwall. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy...... :)

Good morning to the group. Coffee is about done and I'm about on the road, heading into the office. Taking a product over to another company lab this morning, for some EMI testing. Should be done early afternoon, a smoke sounds great at this point. Have a great Monday..!!

Good morning Fam!
About to hit play on the coffee machine, try and get a little work done, get my workout in, and get packed for my cruise this weekend.
Get to work from home today, so no pants!

T

Good Morning, after a very rocky start to the week it looks like it is going to even out just in time for the weekend.
Have smoked nothing since Sunday afternoon, hope to fix that tomorrow.

Cruise is looming, and I still need to pack!
Coffee is always on!

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the NY Rangers were on and the game was fast and furious. Congrats to the Rangers on their win and advancing to the next round of the NHL Playoffs. Congrats to the Yankees and the Mets on their wins yesterday, hopefully they both have a great weekend. This weekend, the NASCAR racers are in North Wilksboro, NC for the All-Star race which is scheduled for Sunday:

Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ 🇺🇸

Good morning B/SOTL

I have the amazing pleasure of trying to get myself and 3 ladies to the airport on time...

COFFEE is definitely on! ....so is the Bailey's

Have a blessed day...
Smoke what you like...like what you smoke!