• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Deals

Gavin

We should have a general thread to post good deals that are worth sharing with the community. This is not a place to shill for a company that you have a relationship with, but if there’s a deal or promo code that you know about, and your fellow members might enjoy, you can post it here. If it gets abused, prepare to be called out. As always, @Rod has final say.
This post was pretty great, but I don’t know if I would have seen it if I hadn’t happened upon it:
Smoke Inn, a major online cigar retailer (which you may or may not be familiar with), had a club called the Connoisseurs Club. It was $49.95 a month for 5 specially made, one of a kind cigars from various cigar makers. Well the Connoisseurs Club is no more, and they are closing out their inventory at a price of only $17.95 per pack of 5. The cigars offered go back to 2021 and 2022, and come from such companies like Rocky Patel, Perdomo, Gurkha, AJ Fernandez and many others.
I've bought a few packages of them. They look pretty good, although I haven't tried any yet. I'm letting them sit in the humidor for awhile.
Check them out. You never know. For $17.95 you may be getting the deal of a lifetime, or a total bust. If it's the latter, it's better than spending a $100.00 or more for cigars (which I ave done), and finding out that you don't like them.

Keep an eye out for Tinderbox, they do a fantastic deal, 4 sticks for for $18.95, it’s says out of stock at the moment but they should be restocking soon. You can get up to $80ish dollars worth for $20. Aside from that they have a great selection and some nice samplers

Smoke Inn has 20% off with code BF20.
Atlantic has a more you buy deal that caps out at 50 bucks off purchases of 300+.
Any good Black Friday deals?

While I haven’t explored HVC much, having just been introduced to it by @CgarDan in the blind reviews, the freebie with a great cigar I really like made me pull the trigger on this:
IMG_8341.jpeg

Cigar Page has some nice deals on Dunbarton, Black Label, Foundation, Illusione etc in their 10ski deals. My initial cart had a house payment in it. Had to skim that down a touch.

If you don't mind Gavin, I'm going to start pirating your thread when I find a good deal worth sharing. I was going to make my own thread until I saw you already had one going.

Over on CI they have an overstock blowout sale going. There are a bunch of Illusione included. For example- a box of maduro cg4 with coupon codes is 104 bucks

Link to maduro

link to natural

Coupon codes currently in use: (you should get the honey app on your computer that automatically tries coupon codes)
CIAFFCJED
CIAFFCJO20
HELLO10
PI319A
SCORE25
SMILE

If you don't mind Gavin, I'm going to start pirating your thread when I find a good deal worth sharing. I was going to make my own thread until I saw you already had one going.

Over on CI they have an overstock blowout sale going. There are a bunch of Illusione included. For example- a box of maduro cg4 with coupon codes is 104 bucks

Link to maduro

link to natural

Coupon codes currently in use: (you should get the honey app on your computer that automatically tries coupon codes)
CIAFFCJED
CIAFFCJO20
HELLO10
PI319A
SCORE25
SMILE
Thanks for the code! That's a great price for the maduro cg4. I also signed up for free shipping on this order through Puro Perks, which, of course, I will cancel next week rather than pay their $14.95 monthly cost.

ETA - SCORE25 was the code that worked for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the code! That's a great price for the maduro cg4. I also signed up for free shipping on this order through Puro Perks, which, of course, I will cancel next week rather than pay their $14.95 monthly cost.

ETA - SCORE25 was the code that worked for me.
One of the other codes should also provide free shipping, for future reference

Link to maduro

link to natural

CIAFFCJED
CIAFFCJO20
HELLO10
PI319A
SCORE25
SMILE
That was the hope!

One of the other codes should also provide free shipping, for future reference
I worked my way down the line and quit when I got the discount you mentioned. Although I didn't try the last one the previous four did not provide anything. Maybe SMILE was the one that did both. Thx

Back