• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone follow Formula 1?

Although I am finding myself less and less of a fan of Zak Brown with each McLaren controversy across the different serieseseseses that they race in, I admit I was a bit misty-eyed for Lando.

Although I am finding myself less and less of a fan of Zak Brown with each McLaren controversy across the different serieseseseses that they race in, I admit I was a bit misty-eyed for Lando.
Same, and I was happy to see DR3 come out and hug Lando as well!

Anyone that wasn't happy for Lando yesterday has never had to truly fight for something. 15 podiums without a win, that's a confidence killer right there. I just hope the rest of the season isn't the Max show. Great driver, but gets boring watching him run out 15-40 sec in the lead every race.

Anyone that wasn't happy for Lando yesterday has never had to truly fight for something. 15 podiums without a win, that's a confidence killer right there. I just hope the rest of the season isn't the Max show. Great driver, but gets boring watching him run out 15-40 sec in the lead every race.
To be fair, there are drivers on the grid who would probably give their left nut to have had 15 podiums, even without a win! But, yeah -- everyone knew from the very beginning that it was just a matter of time before Lando won. I just don't think anyone thought it would take quite this long!