• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Back in March, got this bad boy for insurance against a storm related power loss.PXL_20240322_001419907.jpg

As of this morning, it has run 36 hours straight and still going. I'm on a mission to convert it to NatGas, it sucks a 20# propane BBQ bottle dry way too fast. And I have to drive clear across town to buy gas without waiting in line for an hour.

While it sucks, this has been a great pregame check for hurricane season right around the corner.

Back in March, got this bad boy for insurance against a storm related power loss.View attachment 81973

As of this morning, it has run 36 hours straight and still going. I'm on a mission to convert it to NatGas, it sucks a 20# propane BBQ bottle dry way too fast. And I have to drive clear across town to buy gas without waiting in line for an hour.

While it sucks, this has been a great pregame check for hurricane season right around the corner.

We got power back last night at 46 hours of runtime.
Now I'm on a mission to convert it to natural gas.

Back in March, got this bad boy for insurance against a storm related power loss.View attachment 81973

I bought a Kohler 20kw whole house generator last year. We don't lose power much, but I hate going without my A/C in the summer! Call me spoiled, but I sweat like a pig and I need my A/C to sleep. I get grumpy if I don't sleep.